Friday, April 01, 2016

Day 153 of 365 Day Jamaican Music Challenge - Wailing Souls - A Fool Will Fall

April Fools!  I know that 98% of the people that visit this blog and who have come to know me through my rambling writings and musical selections would never believe that I had suddenly gotten bitten by the Death Metal bug but it was worth a try!  No, Distinctly Jamaican Sounds isn't being converted to Satan's Death Metal Dungeon and I'll put things right with the page's title graphic as soon as I get around to it but it was fun while it lasted!  With that being said, we can get back to the subject at hand; Day 152 of the 365 Day Jamaican Music Challenge!  And we're gonna stick with the April Fools Day theme with the tune "A Fool Will Fall" by the Wailing Souls and taken from their 1981 album Fire House Rock on the Greensleeves label.  Produced by Junjo Lawes and of course featuring the always stellar backing of the Roots Radics and engineering by the great Scientist, this is one of my favorite albums from the early 80s!

No comments: