Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Why Worry?

It has been a tough week for me... my girlfriend has had some medical issues, nothing fatal mind you, but nonetheless still worrying.  I have had a hard time trying to convey to her how much I understand what she fears and what she is thinking and it kills me to see her constant state of worry.  

This mix goes out to her and to all those out there who have worries in their life, and who doesn't, just to let her and everyone reading this know that there is a lot of love in this world and a lot of joy in the everyday and that we should just stop worrying and get on with living.  I read a quote somewhere and I think it applies universally, "Worrying won't stop the bad stuff from happening it just stops you from enjoying the good."  Live your life, take time to smell the roses, smile awhile, be sure to express your love to the ones that mean the most to you and cherish each day you are given.  Life is too short to worry about what tomorrow may bring.

Here's what you're going to hear...

1.  Israel Vibration - Why Worry
2.  Dr. Alimantado - One Trouble
3.  Scotty - I Worry
4.  Frankie Paul - Don't Worry Yourself
5.  Leroy Smart - Walk Away From Trouble
6.  Burning Spear - No Worry Yourself
7.  Ethiopians - It Will Be Alright
8.  Little John - Don't Worry Yourself
9.  Junior Delgado - Trouble
10.  George Nooks - Worry Not Yourself
11.  Sugar Minott - Worries & Problems
12.  Bob Marley & The Wailers - Three Little Birds

Why Worry Mix

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why worry indeed!
Many thanks for this wonderfully uplifting collection.
I hope your woman gets well soon.
Regards,
Pete.