Thursday, March 31, 2016

Day 152 of 365 Day Jamaican Music Challenge - Jah Thomas - Night Life

Picking up where yesterday's track left off... here is the DJ take on the Jumpy Girl tune by the great Jah Thomas and it's called "Night Life" and it is badass!  I was going to go through the trouble of copying and pasting the information about production info and record labels from yesterday's post but instead I decided to take the lazy route... just scroll down a bit and that information contained within Day 150 will apply here today.  Come on, what do you expect?  Today, marks the five month point in this 365 day daily challenge... so that leaves, let me see... only 215 more days to go and that's even factoring in the Leap Day at the end of February!  To be honest folks, I'm starting to wear down a bit, I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.

No comments: