Tuesday, December 06, 2016

Distinctly Jamaican Sounds Has Gone 21st Century!

I had a request from a friend about making the Christmas mixes available for streaming and I have gone and done just that!  If you'd like to stay in touch with Distinctly Jamaican Sounds and have access to future mixes, when I get off my lazy ass and put some together, be sure to check out DistinctlyJASound on Mixcloud! I am in the midst of re-upping all the Christmas mixes and until I get a firm grasp on how it all works will be taking requests for any re-ups that you would like to hear again!  I hope the good people who have supported this blog over the years will enjoy my next foray into sharing the love for Jamaican music.  No longer will you have to navigate your way through some less-than-legitimate-feeling sharing site to download the music, you can listen to it directly through your phone, tablet, laptop, etc. by using the free Mixcloud App.  Give it a try and let me know what you think about this "new direction."

No comments: