Monday, April 23, 2007

Juggling Some Junjo - Part Two

Here is part two of the ongoing Junjo juggling project... this mix, like the first, includes two seperate riddims (10 tracks in total) and if you enjoyed the first one I know you'll dig this one. The riddims this time are the timeless favorites "Answer" and "I Can't Hide." And unlike last time, which I will quickly remedy by the way, I have included the track listing so you can know who you're hearing. Be sure to leave me a comment and let me know what Junjo riddims you want to hear next and I'll get them going as soon as I get some more free time.

Answer
1. Toyan - Creamy Corner - Volcano 7"
2. Cocoa Tea - Jah Made Them That Way - Weh Dem A Go Do...Can't Stop Coco Tea LP
3. Yellowman - Body Move - Witty Music 12"
4. Burru - Non Stop - Volcano 7"
5. Al Campbell & Little John - Mash It Already - Volcano 12"

I Can't Hide
1. Barry Brown - I Can't Hide - Jah Guidance 12"
2. Yellowman - Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt - Nobody Move, Nobody Get Hurt CD
3. Billy Boyo - Check In - DJ Clash Vol. 2 LP
4. Toyan - You I Love - Spar With Me LP
5. Yellowman - Natty Sat Upon The Rock - Mister Yellowman CD

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These mixes are really great. I cant wait to put them all together for a serious Volcano Eruption. The combination of Roots Radics riddims w/Scientist and the top vocalists & DJs of the era is too much to beat. There's so many great riddims to choose from: I'm Not Getting Crazy, Shenk I Sheck, Taxi, Full Up, Get in the Groove, Mad Mad, Real Rock. I think a good combo would be Solomon & Taxi.But what ever you come up with I'm sure will be excellent. I'm still rocking to the Ranking Trevor mix. Great Stuff.

Diego dela Vega

Anonymous said...

Ya man! Still good selection, far better mix than @ 1st part.
Keep growing!

Anonymous said...

Thx!

from stockholm. :)
generosity prevails !