Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Day 137 of 365 Day Jamaican Music Challenge - The Good Guys - In Like Flint

Happy Wednesday!  We're keepin' things lively this week with a badass instrumental track from The Good Guys called "In Like Flint," also from 1968, produced by Byron Lee and released as a single on the Trojan label.  I can't find any background information about who actually were The Good Guys but I found it ironic that if you do a search for Good Guys 1968 you get a lot of references to an American sitcom of the same name starring Bob Denver and Herb Edelman which I had never even heard of before.  Coincidence?  I think not.   They should have gone with the name Bob "Gilligan" Denver and the Good Guys!  And while I'm completely kidding about that, I'm not kidding when I say this tune kicks ass!

No comments: