Sunday, October 30, 2016

Day 365 of 365 Day Jamaican Music Challenge - Leo Graham - Voodooism

Holy shit!  I can't believe I'm just one track away from having completed this yearlong Jamaican Music Challenge, when I first started doing this thing on November 1st of 2015 I had doubts at whether I could keep it up.  At first I figured I'd give it a month and if it was getting to be too much trouble and interfering with everyday life I'd pull the plug but... here we are at track 365 and because of the leap year, just one last track from the final stop.  But anyway let's get to today's tune, this one is called "Voodooism" by Leo Graham, produced by Lee Perry and originally released on the Black Art label as a single in 1974, it came to my ear's attention in 1996 on the Pressure Sounds album of the same name.  Featured as the last track on the very first Spooktacular in 2006, I have always loved this one!

 

No comments: