Monday, October 31, 2016

The 52nd And Final Weekly Mix In All Of Its Uninterrupted Glory!

Here it is folks!  The 52nd and final weekly mix for your uninterrupted listening pleasure!  It has been fun putting these together and I hope you enjoyed listening to them over the last year!  I hope you collected them all!  Take care my friends, stay in touch and I'll see you all over on Facebook.

1.  Roy Richards - Death Rides A Horse
2.  King Horror - Loch Ness Monster
3.  Carl Bryan - Walking The Dead
4.  Charles Hannah & The Graduates - Dark Shadows
5.  Lloyd Charmers - Bone Yard Skank
6.  Murphy Romeo - Ghost Affair
7.  Lloyd & Devon - Wolf Out Deh
8.  Leo Graham - Voodooism
9.  The Melodians - Last Train To Ecstasy  

4 comments:

Gibson-US said...

Simply Awesome! What a mighty endeavor! Thanks for sharing from your amazing collection.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for this awesome year full of great music.

Anonymous said...

words fail me!

Anonymous said...

Hi John,

i just want to say thankyou so much for all the music over the years, I will never forget stumbling across your blog in 2007(I think) and downloading your take five mix. I've been a huge fan ever since. of course I've missed many posts and loved many others but really do appreciate the work, You've helped me discover some of my favourite artists/ songs.
I've never bothered comenting before (on this or any other pages I follow) but yours is veryspecial to me.

thanks again

dan (uk)