Monday, October 25, 2010

Jamaican Halloween Spooktacular 2010 - Track Seventeen - Satan Side

I know the image on the left there is a little ghastly for a mild-mannered Jamaican music blog but every October the Spooktacular gives me the chance to showcase imagery best reserved for a heavy or death metal blog. It's the odd juxtaposition that makes this so much fun to begin with... and some would say you can't get an odder juxtaposition than reggae music and Halloween to begin with. But this is what I've been doing for the last 5 years and I hope people understand my motives... sharing my passion for reggae music and my love for Halloween all at the same time.

Keith Hudson and the Chuckles are up next with the absolute killer "Satan Side" - a bass heavy, wicked tune that goes great with the spooky thing we got goin' on here this month! It's from a 7" on the Mafia label.

"Satan Side" by Keith Hudson
Jamaican Halloween Spooktacular 2010 - Track Seventeen

No comments: